1. INTRODUCTION. WHO WE ARE.
The data operator is the company SC SATUL LUI MOȘ CRĂCIUN SRL, headquartered in Negrești, Prundului street, no. 9, Neamț County, registered at the Trade Register under no. J27 / 1132/2011, fiscal identification code RO44869618, (hereinafter referred to as "SANTA CLAUS'S VILLAGE" or "The company"). For more information about the Company, please contact us at the e-mail address [email protected]
The company undertakes to respect your confidentiality, in compliance with all data protection laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as „GDPR”).
This policy (together with the Terms and Conditions of this website and any other documents referred to in the content of this policy) is intended to provide you with information about the personal data that we collect from you or that you provide to us. available through this website and how they will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
2. WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS, FOR WHAT PURPOSES AND ON THE BASIS OF WHICH BASIS?
"Personal data" within the meaning of the GDPR means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) "Data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifying element, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or one or more many specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
In the process of administering this website, the Company will collect certain information (hereinafter referred to as "personal data") in relation to identified natural persons or which may lead to the identification of natural persons, which are provided by the users of this website directly, namely: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, physical address for delivery, as well as the IP address of the device with which you access our website.
We will process personal data for the following purposes:
- to be able to answer all customer questions, requests or complaints;
- in order to send invitations to our events, after registering in this regard on our dedicated website;
- for direct marketing activities, for conducting surveys, customer satisfaction surveys and receiving impressions from customers, based on the express consent in this regard;
- for marketing purposes, to transmit commercial information about the events we organize (by sending newsletters), based on the express consent in this regard;
- to deliver the products purchased from the SATUL LUI MOȘ CRĂCIUN shop, to request reviews and other activities related to order delivery.
2.2. Purpose: To answer your questions, requests or complaints
We will process your personal data, such as name, surname, e-mail address, and any other information or details that you may provide to us in correspondence, in order to resolve and answer your questions, complaints or requests. , depending on the communication channel through which you contact us, as described below.
Legal basis: Legitimate interest. Providing answers to your questions, complaints or requests by e-mail. The processing is based on a legitimate interest, allowing us to provide answers to your questions, complaints or requests.
2.3. Purpose: transmission of information, news and invitations to events organized by the Village of Santa Claus.
We will process your personal data, such as name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number in order to transmit information and news about us and invitations to our events, if you have registered as a member of our community. in this regard, after registration on our dedicated website.
Legal basis: Your consent. By registering as a member of our community you agree to be included in the Society's database for your invitation to the events of Santa's Village and for information on news about our location. Thus, this processing is based on your consent.
2.4. Purpose: Direct marketing activities for conducting surveys, customer satisfaction studies and receiving impressions from customers of Santa's Village.
We will process your personal data when you decide to participate in our surveys or market research, customer satisfaction surveys or provide us with feedback on our events, products and services. Such personal data will be processed for the above purpose only on the basis of your consent, also taking into account our legitimate interest in helping us understand the needs and expectations of customers regarding our events, products and services. Your participation in such surveys or market research is voluntary. Accordingly, it is your choice whether or not to provide us with personal data (such as first and last name, information about your preferences for social events or other personal data that you offer to provide us), by completing the participation forms. from our website or other similar forms provided in those surveys or studies.
Legal basis: Your consent to conducting surveys or market research, customer satisfaction surveys or providing us with feedback on our events, products and services, along with our legitimate interest in improving our business and experiences at the events we we organize them.
2.5. Purpose: marketing activities, for the transmission of commercial information (newsletters - newsletters) about the events we organize within the Village of Santa Claus
We may process your e-mail address to inform you about our events, products and services and to subscribe to newsletters. As a general rule, this personal data will be processed for direct marketing purposes using the e-mail address you agreed to when you gave your consent. However, to the extent that you have provided us with your e-mail address on the occasion of attending an event or visiting Santa's Village, we may use the e-mail address in accordance with applicable law. we send you commercial communications about similar events, products or services, based on our legitimate interest in doing so. In this case, when we obtain the e-mail address from you and subsequently, with each marketing message we may send you, we will give you the opportunity to object to this processing / use of the e-mail address by unsubscribe from the newsletter / opt-out.
Legal basis: We process your data for the above purpose only with your consent, and if you have provided us with your e-mail address when attending an event, we may use the e-mail address, based on our legitimate interest in sends you commercial communications about similar events.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to achieve the purposes described above, the Company uses the services of several contractual partners, authorized persons or employees of the Company, and they may be provided with your personal data to be used exclusively within the limits of the obligations they have assumed. of Society. The personal data that we disclose to the persons authorized by us are limited to the minimum personal information that is necessary for the provision of those services and we require these third parties not to use the personal data for any other purpose. We make every effort to ensure that all entities we work with store your personal data securely and securely.
Some of them are third parties who do not intend to process the data, but may have access to it in the performance of their tasks or in their interactions with the Company, such as maintenance companies, financial auditors or legal advisers.
The personal data indicated above may be made available or transmitted to third parties in the following situations:
(i) public authorities, auditors or institutions with competences in carrying out inspections and controls on the activity and assets of the Company, which request the Company to provide information, by virtue of its legal obligations. These public authorities or institutions can be the National Authority for Fiscal Administration, the Romanian Police, the National Institute of Statistics; (ii) for compliance with a legal requirement or for the protection of the rights and assets of our Company or other entities or persons, such as courts; (iii) third party acquirers, to the extent that the Company's activity would be transferred (in whole or in part) and the data of the data subjects would be part of the assets that are the subject of such a transaction.
The persons and entities to whom we may share personal data are the following:
- In order to answer your questions, requests or complaints, we may distribute your personal data to our call center service providers;
- For the organization and management of promotional campaigns, as well as for the analysis of their effectiveness, we may distribute your personal data to advertising and marketing agencies or digital media agencies or social networking agencies;
- For direct marketing communications, we may transmit personal data to advertising and marketing agencies that perform the communication on our behalf;
- In order to conduct surveys or market research, customer satisfaction surveys, or to obtain feedback from our customers about our events, products, and services, we may share personal data with survey or survey service providers. market / customer surveys.
4. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA ABROAD
Although personal data is not currently transferred abroad, in the context of the operations described above, your personal data may be transferred abroad to countries of the European Union ("EU") or the European Economic Area ("EEA").
We hereby inform you that any transfer made by the Company to an EU or EEA Member State will comply with the legal requirements set out in the GDPR.
5. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will store your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the processing purposes set out above, while respecting the legal requirements in force. If the Company has a legitimate interest or legal obligation to further process your personal data for other purposes, you will be duly informed accordingly.
We estimate that the processing activities detailed above will require the storage of personal data for the following periods:
Purposes and Duration of processing:
- Browsing the website and using cookies: 3 years
- Answering your questions, requests or complaints: 3 years
- Marketing activities for organizing and managing promotional campaigns: 5 years, except for the withdrawal of consent.
- Direct marketing communications: 8 years, except for the withdrawal of consent.
- Conducting surveys, market research, customer satisfaction surveys or to get feedback from our customers about our events, products and services: 3 years, except for the withdrawal of consent.
- Purchasing products from the shop MOTHER OF CHRISTMAS VILLAGE: 5 years
Once the processing period indicated above expires and the Company has no legal or legitimate grounds to process your personal data, the data will be anonymized and then destroyed in accordance with its procedures.
6. DATA PROCESSING OF MINORS
This website is not intended for use by minors under the age of 18 without the company and supervision of an adult. All personal data processing activities presented in this Policy refer exclusively to persons who are at least 18 years old. The use of the systems as well as the results of the processing is prohibited for persons who have not reached this age. If, despite our reasonable prevention efforts, such processing still takes place, we will stop it once we notice that the users have not reached the age mentioned above.
7. DATA PROCESSING SECURITY
The company hereby informs you that it constantly evaluates and updates the security measures implemented to ensure the safe and secure processing of personal data.
8. THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
In the context of the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- The right of access to the personal data processed: you have the right to obtain confirmation that your personal data are or are not processed and, if so, to have access to the type of personal data and the conditions under which they are processed, by sending a request to the controller data;
- The right to request the rectification or deletion of personal data: you may request, by making a request to the Company, the rectification of inaccurate personal data, the completion of incomplete data or the deletion of your personal data if (i) the data are no longer necessary for the original purpose (and not there is a new legal purpose), (ii) the legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject, the data subject withdraws his consent and there is no other legal basis, (iii) the data subject exercises his right to object and the controller has no legitimate reasons prevailing to continue processing, (iv) the data have been processed unlawfully, (v) the deletion is necessary to comply with EU or Romanian law, or (vi) the data have been collected in connection with information society services provided to children (if where applicable), when specific consent requirements apply;
- Right to request restriction of processing: you have the right to obtain a restriction on the processing in cases where: (i) you consider that the personal data processed are inaccurate, for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; (ii) the processing is illegal, but you do not want us to delete your personal data, but to restrict the use of such data; (iii) if the data controller no longer needs your personal data for the purposes mentioned above, but you need the data to establish, exercise or defend a right in court; or (iv) you have as opposed to processing, for the time interval in which to verify whether the legitimate grounds of the data controller prevail over the rights of the data subject;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing, when the processing is based on consent, but without affecting the legality of the processing activities carried out up to that point;
- The right to object to the processing of data for reasons related to your particular situation when the processing is based on a legitimate interest, as well as to oppose, at any time, the processing of data for direct marketing purposes, including the creation of profiles, if such processing is carried out;
- The right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects concerning the data subject or affect him in a similar way in a significant manner;
- The right to data portability, meaning the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to the data controller in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, as well as the right to transfer that data to another controller, if the processing is based on your consent or the performance of a contract and is carried out by automatic means;
- The right to file complaints regarding the processing of your Data at the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (with address in 28-30 Gheorghe Magheru Blvd., Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania, [email protected], tel. +40318059211 or +40318059212, fax +40318059602) and / or to address you to the competent courts in case of violation of a right.
The above rights may be exercised at any time.
The rights set forth in this Chapter 8 do not affect or limit in any way the other legal rights you have under the law. If you exercise any of your rights under the law, this will not affect: (i) the processing that has already taken place; or (ii) the processing that is not based on your consent, in this case the processing of your personal data carried out in accordance with the law.
To exercise these rights, we encourage you to submit a written request, dated and signed at the following address: Negrești, Prundului Street no. 9, Jud. Neamț, code 617157, Santa's Village or in electronic format, by e-mail at email@example.com.
Also, if you wish to withdraw your consent to direct marketing purposes, you may use the "unsubscribe" option which is included in each marketing communication / newsletter.
9. MODIFICATION OF THIS POLICY
You can ask any questions regarding this document to Santa's Village, which can be contacted using the following contract details: [email protected]
We will provide you with answers to your questions as soon as possible.