Terms and conditions
- Introductory note
This section defines the terms and conditions that must be met by potential customers and visitors if they wish to use the site. www.satulluimoscraciun.ro (The Website).
Use of the Site implies unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions shown below. The site is managed exclusively by SATUL LUI MOȘ CRĂCIUN SRL. Continuing to visit the Site implies that you agree to the terms and conditions. SATUL LUI MOȘ CRĂCIUN SRL reserves the right to change, correct, modify, add and / or withdraw in part or in whole the terms, conditions, or prices of the products. The user confirms that he has read and accepted these conditions and terms in full.
The entire content of this site (images, texts, graphics, symbols, trademarks, logos, web graphics, scripts, programs and databases) is the exclusive property of SATUL LUI MOȘ CRĂCIUN SRL and is protected by copyright law. The use of any of the elements listed above without obtaining prior consent from the right holders is punishable under applicable law.
SATUL LUI MOȘ CRĂCIUN SRL, headquartered in Negrești, Prundului Street, no. 9, Neamț County, registered at the Trade Register under no. J27 / 1132/2021, fiscal identification code RO44869618, (hereinafter referred to as “MOTHER OF CHRISTMAS” or “Society”). For more information about the Company, please contact us at the e-mail address [email protected]
Seller-SATUL LUI MOȘ CRĂCIUN SRL, with its registered office in Negrești, Prundului Street, no. 9, Neamț County, registered at the Trade Register under no. J27 / 1132/2021, fiscal identification code RO44869618
Buyer / Customer- Any natural or legal person who is over 18 years of age or a legal person or any legal entity that places an Order
Order- an electronic document that intervenes as a form of communication between the Seller and the Buyer through which the Buyer transmits to the Seller, through the Site, his intention to purchase Goods and Services from the Site
Website- The online store hosted at https://shop.satulluimoscraciun.ro/
User - any natural person over the age of 18 or the legal person who accesses the Site, and by placing an Order has given his consent to the site-specific clauses in the General Terms and Conditions section.
Goods / Products- any product or service, listed on the site, including the Goods mentioned in the Order, to be provided by the Seller, to the Buyer as a result of the concluded Contract.
Transaction- the collection or reimbursement of an amount resulting from the sale of a Good and / or Service by Village of Santa Claus To the Buyer, by using the services of the card processor agreed by the Seller, regardless of the delivery method.
Your cart- a section that allows the Buyer to add Goods or Services that he wishes to purchase at the time of addition or at a later time.
Contract- represents the distance contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer, without the simultaneous physical presence of the Seller and the Buyer.
- Conclusion of the Contract
- In case of placing an order, the contract will be considered concluded at a distance between the Seller and the Buyer
- By using the site and placing an order, the buyer implicitly declares that he agrees with the way in which Village of Santa Claus also carries out its activity with the electronic communication mode (via email or telephone)
- The moment when the contract will be considered concluded, is the moment when the goods will be handed over for delivery.
- Placing an Order
- By completing the Order, the Buyer agrees that all data provided by him, necessary for the purchase process, are correct, complete and true at the date of placing the Order.
- By completing the Order, the Buyer agrees that the Seller may contact him, by any means available / agreed by the Seller, in any situation where it is necessary to contact the Buyer.
- All tariffs related to the Goods presented on the Site are expressed in lei (RON) and include VAT.
- Payment can be made online by bank card.
- In the case of online payments, the Seller is not / cannot be held responsible for any other additional costs incurred by the Buyer, including but not limited to currency conversion fees applied by the issuing bank of his card, if the currency of his issuance differs from RON. The responsibility for this action lies solely with the Buyer.
- For each order confirmed and paid, the tax invoice will be sent via electronic means.
- Electronic communication
- Communication with the Seller can be done by direct interaction with him or by the addresses mentioned in the "contact" section of the Site. The seller is free to manage the information received without having to justify it. The communication between the buyer and the seller will be made through electronic means of communication (email, telephone).
- Delivery of Goods
- After completing the order, it will be delivered within 48 hours through the courier services offered by FanCurier. (Terms and conditions FanCurier https://www.fancourier.ro/conditii-generale-privind-furnizare-serviciilor-postale/)
- The Seller undertakes to deliver the Goods by courier to the Buyer. The access cards will be sent in electronic format by email.
- Delivery by courier is free for any order over the minimum value of 150 RON. For orders below this value, a shipping fee will be charged. For orders with cash on delivery, a fee will be charged, regardless of the delivery area.
- Also, in the case of payment on delivery / refund by courier, a payment processing fee on delivery applies.
- The Seller will ensure the proper packaging of the Goods and will ensure the transmission of the accompanying documents.
- The Seller will deliver the Goods and Services only on the Romanian territory.
- Goods Guarantee
- We guarantee the product against defects in materials and workmanship, in compliance with the conditions of normal use by the consumer. In the case of a product with material and manufacturing defects on delivery, it will be replaced in accordance with section IX.
- Return / replacement procedure
- In order to return a product, this can be done by pick up by courier or delivery directly to the physical store on the premises Santa's village. The first way requires first filling in a return form (link to form). The return to the physical store can be done directly, without filling in the return form.
- For these two options the Buyer has 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the package.
- The product must be returned in the same condition in which it was delivered: with the label intact, without stains, without signs of wear or tear, including the accessories and the box in which it came.
- Return of the product without the composition label cannot be accepted. The products marked in the return form must be handed over in full to the courier, exactly as they were checked on the site upon request for return. If there are different products in the return package than those in the completed form, after checking the package by the team Village of Santa Claus, the pick-up will be refused to the courier, and the package returned to the sender.
- The ordered products cannot be changed. In order to replace the Product with another of a different size or model, depending on the availability of the desired product, a new order will be placed. In parallel, the product whose replacement is requested will be returned.
- If the Buyer changes his mind about the purchase, he will have 14 days from the time of purchase to request the replacement of the product, the return of its equivalent value or the replacement with another model.
- If the product is incomplete or non-compliant / defective, this must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the order. Any subsequent referral will not be considered.
- The buyer has the right to notify the trader in writing that he renounces the purchase, without penalties and without invoking a reason, within 14 days of receiving the product.
- Intellectual property
- The content, including but not limited to logos, stylized representations, commercial symbols, still images, dynamic images, text and / or multimedia content presented on the Site, are the exclusive property Village of Santa Claus.
- Customer / Buyer / User is not permitted to copy, distribute, publish, transfer to third parties, modify and / or otherwise alter, use, link to, display, include any Content in any context other than the original intended by Village of Santa Claus, the inclusion of any Content outside the Site, the removal of signs that signify the copyright of Santa's village on the Content as well as participation in the transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by reproducing, modifying or displaying the Content, except with the express written consent of Santa's village.
- Any use of the Content for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this Document or the accompanying use agreement, if any, is prohibited.
- Processing of personal data
- Village of Santa Claus cannot be liable for damages of any kind that the Buyer or any third party may suffer as a result of the fulfillment by Village of Santa Claus of any of its obligations under the Order and for damages resulting from the use of the Goods and Services after delivery and in particular for their loss.
- Village of Santa Claus reserves the right to periodically update and amend the Site Terms and Conditions to reflect any changes to the Site's terms and conditions of operation or any changes to legal requirements.
- Force majeure
- Force majeure is the unpredictable event, beyond the control of the parties and which cannot be avoided.
- In case of force majeure, neither party can be held liable for non-performance.
- Force majeure must be notified within 5 working days of its occurrence.
- Applicable jurisdiction
- The contract concluded according to the above is subject to Romanian legislation.
- In case of a possible conflict that cannot be settled amicably, the courts will be competent in compliance with the legal provisions on jurisdiction.